Parents’ Association A Parents’ Association was established in 2005, affiliated to the National Parents’ Council.
Their contribution and support has been invaluable to the school.
They provide support by:-
- Input to School Plan and Policies
- Fundraising (ie) Annual Cake Sale, Christmas Raffle
- Funding used for various projects (ie) ‘Storyworld’ Books, Garden Shed, Swimming lessons, visits from guest speakers (ie) Knockreer House, Writer & illustrator, e.t.c.
- Co-fund activities with the school eg. Speakers on anti bullying, sport activities etc.
- Annual Book Fair – increasing supply of books to each class library
- First Holy Communion Community Party
- Erect stage for Christmas concerts and assist on concert nights
- Parents led the creation and development of our vegetable/school garden.
- 6th class graduation party