Parents’ Association A Parents’ Association was established in 2005, affiliated to the National Parents’ Council.
Their contribution and support has been invaluable to the school.
They provide support by:-
- Providing Input to the School Plan and policies
- Fundraising : raffles, bag packing and cake sales
- Funding various projects : sports buses, sports and classroom equipment, swimming lessons.
- Co-funding activities with the school eg. speakers on cyber safety, sport activities.
- Organising the School Book Fair – increasing the supply of books to each class library
- Funding the First Holy Communion Community Party in conjunction with First Class parents.
- Funding the Sixth Class Graduation Party in conjunction with Fifth Class parents
- Parents led the creation and development of our vegetable/school garden.
- 6th class graduation party
The association welcomes new members at any time during the year. Please contact us at any time via the email below.